Each regional jury will award the songs with points from 1 to 8, 10 & 12. A total of 290 points. The televoting will have 290 points in total to give to the songs, distributed by the percentage of votes each song gets from the televoting.
The 5 regional juries for MGP 2015
• Capital Region: Søren Poppe (Denmark 2001), Pelle Peter Jensen and Anna David
• Zealand Region: Tim Schou (Denmark 2011), Maria Montell and Lars Trillingsgaard
• Central Region: Trine Jepsen (Denmark 1999), Claus Visbye, and Jette Torp
• North Region: Lotte Feder (Denmark 1992), Jan H. Jensen and Henrik Milling.
• South Region: Jakob Sveistrup (Denmark 2005), Trine Gadeberg and Maria Theessink.
Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2015
This years Danish selection will take place on 7 February live from Gigantium in Aalborg with the slogan "The Dream is Alive". Hosts are Esben Bjerre and Jacob Riising. The winner will be decided by televoting and an expert-jury with equal weight. The jury is devided into the five regions of Denmark, while the televoting will be awarded in a single national pool. The winner of Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2015 will represent Denmark at Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna.
• 1963: Dansevise
• 2000: Fly On The Wings Of Love
• 2013: Only Teardrops
Worst result was in 2002 (last). Since the introduction of the Semi-finals in Eurovision in 2004, Denmark has qualified for the Grand Final 9 out of 11 times.