The winner was chosen by two rounds of voting. Firstly, after all eight contestants had performed, each of the four judges scored 4, 6, 8 and 10 points to their top-4. The four entries with the most scores proceeded to the superfinal. In the superfinal the public voted for their favorite and the winner was determined.
A Dal 2017 Final - Results
- Joci Pápai – "Origo" (34 points)
- Zävodi + Olivér Berkes – "#háttérzaj" (20 points)
- Gina Kanizsa – "Fall Like Rain" (14 points)
- Gigi Radics – "See It Through" (14 points)
- Gabi Tóth & Freddie Shuman feat. Begi Lotfi – "Hosszú idők" (12 points)
- Leander Kills – "Élet" (8 points)
- Soulwave – "Kalandor" (0 points)
- Kállay Saunders Band – "Seventeen" (0 points)
József Pápai (35) is a hungarian singer and guitarist. He got into music quite early thanks to his brother. Sports was always a big part of his life, but he decided for music. He made his debut in 2005 when he competed in the second season of the show Megasztar, where he was eliminated in the consolation rounds.
His first big success was with the song "Ne nézz így rám". In 2006 he collaborated with the rapper Majka and from there on with a few other famous singers in Hungary.
Last year, in December it was reveal that he will be competing in A Dal which he eventually won.