A total of seven songs performed in the Final of Söngvakeppnin. Three songs from each Semi-final, and one song awarded with a wildcard by an expert jury.
The evening was divided into two rounds: In the first round the seven songs performed, and a 50/50 combination of jury and televoting picked just two songs for the next round: Friðrik Dór and María Ólafsdóttir. In the second round Friðrik Dór and María Ólafsdóttir performed again, and here the winner was solely decided by televoting.
Söngvakeppnin 2015 results
• María Ólafsdóttir - "Unbroken" (Lítil skref)
• Friðrik Dór - "Once Again" (Í síðasta skipti)
• CADEM - "Fly" (Fyrir alla)
• SUNDAY - "Feathers" (Fjaðrir)
• Björn og félagar - "Piltur og stúlka"
• Elín Sif Halldórsdóttir - "Dance Slow" (Í kvöld)
• Haukur Heiðar Hauksson - "Milljón augnablik"
The jury in Söngvakeppnin 2015
• Einar Bárðarson (producer)
• Stefán Hilmarsson (Iceland 1988 & 1991)
• Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir (Iceland 2009)
• Sigríður Thorlacius (singer in the band Hjaltalín)
• Valdimar Guðmundsson (singer in the rock band Valdimar)