Melodi Grand Prix 2015 result
- Mørland & Debrah Scarlett - "A Monster Like Me" (88,869 votes)
- Erlend Bratland - "Thunderstrike" (85,373 votes)
- Staysman & Lazz - "En Godt Stekt Pizza" (69,199 votes)
- Tor & Bettan - "All Over The World" (43,686 votes)
- Raylee - "Louder"
- Jenny Langlo - "Next to You"
- Ira Konstantinidis - "We Don't Worry"
- Contrazt - "Heaven"
- Marie Klåpbakken - "Ta Meg Tilbake"
- Alexandra Joner - "Cinderella"
- Karin Park - "Human Beings"
Mørland & Debrah Scarlett
Kjetil Mørland (34) is from Grimstad, Norway, but has been living in England the most part of his adult life. He has released several singles and one album Caught In the Headlights, with the band Absent Elk.
Debrah Scarlett is a singer songwriter from Nittedalm, Norway. She has been living most of her life in Switzerland but moved back to Norway last year to boost her music career.
"A Monster Like Me" is written by Kjetil Mørland
Melodi Grand Prix 2015
The 56th edition of Melodi Grand Prix (MGP) was held on 14 March 2015 in Oslo Spektrum, with 11 artists performing live. Hosts were Silya and Kåre Magnus Bergh. The winner will represent Norway at Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna.
- 1985: Bobbysocks - "La Det Swinge"
- 1995: Secret Garden - "Nocturne"
- 2009: Alexander Rybak - "Fairytale"
Since the introduction of Semi-finals in 2004, Norway has been very succesful with qualification to the Grand Final 9 out of 11 times.