They try to tell us that we don't belong
Video of the performance, music video and lyrics of "Flashlight"
Krajowe Eliminacje took place on 18 February 2017 in Warsaw with a fiercely fought competition. An added bonus in the show was an interval appearance by Michael Szpak with his song from 2016, 'Colour of Your Life'.
Krajowe Eliminacje 2017 – results
- Kasia Moś – "Flashlight" (19 points)
- Rafał Brzozowski – "Sky Over Europe" (16 points)
- Carmell – "Faces" (15 points)
- Isabell Otrębus-Larsson – "Voiceless" (15 points)
- Agata Nizińska – "Reason" (14 points)
- Lanberry – "Only Human" (8 points)
- Martin Fitch – "Fight for Us" (8 points)
- Paulla – "Chcę tam z Tobą być (I want to be there with you)" (7 points)
- Aneta Sablik – "Ulalala" (6 points)
- Olaf Bressa – "You Look Good" (points2)
The winner, Kasia Moś, is 29 years old. She has already had several song releases, notably in 2015, including Strep and Beautiful Sunrise.
Krajowe Eliminacje 2017
The Polish representative for Eurovision 2017 will be chosen by 50/50 jury/televoting. The jury will be present in the studio during the live show. The song with most televotes will get 10 points, the second most voted song gets 9 points and so on. Each jury member will also rank the songs from 1 to 10, and the top-ranked song in the jury will get 10 points, the second will receive 9 points, and so on. In case of a tie, the televoters decide the winner of Krajowe Eliminacje 2017.
Since the introductions of Semi-finals in 2004, Poland has qualified for the Grand Final five out of eleven times.
|About the author: Cheryl Roberts (United Kingdom)|
|Cheryl is our correspondent in York in the United Kingdom. She has been a huge fan of Eurovision since she was eleven. When not singing A Ba Ni Bi by Izhar Cohen and the Alpha Beta (her favourite ESC winner) she works as a languages teacher in East Yorkshire. She is also a Mum of twins who are as equally excited about Eurovision as she is!|