The Final of Festival da Canção consisted of two rounds. In the first round the six contestants performed their song, and three were chosen to the Super-final: Leonor Andrade, Teresa Radamanto and Gonçalo Tavares. In the Super-final it was solely the televoters who decided the winner.
Festival da Canção 2015 Results
- José Freitas - "Mal menor"
- Yola Dinis - "Outra vez primavera"
- Leonor Andrade - "Há um mar que nos Separa" (super-finalist & winner)
- Simone de Oliveira - "À espera das canções"
- Teresa Radamanto - "Um fado em Viena" (super-finalist)
- Gonçalo Tavares - "Tu tens uma mágica" (super-finalist)
Festival da Canção 2015
- 3 march: Semi-final 1
- 5 march: Semi-final 2
- 7 march: Festival da Canção Final
There were two semi-finals and one final in this years Festival da Canção. The shows was held in Lisbon and broadcasted live on RTP1. The hosts in the first semi-final were Joana Teles and Jorge Gabriel. Hosts in the second semi-final were Sílvia Alberto and José Carlos Malato. Hosts in the final were Catarina Furtado and Júlio Isidro.
Portugal has participated 47 times since 1964. It was a very bad start, as they managed to get Zero Points in the debuting year. They have never won the contest, and never made the top-5. The best result is a sixth place in 1996, and they ended last three times: 1997, 1974, 1964.