The fourth and last heat (deltävling) of Melodifestivalen 2015 was held tonight in Conventum Arena, Örebro. The show started with the host Sanna Nielsen (Sweden 2014) rapping through the opening-act. After that he was joined by the other host Robin Paulsson and the seven acts performed.
Seven songs performed tonight, and two songs qualified directly to the final in Stockholm: Måns Zelmerlöw and JTR, and two acts for the "second chance" in Helsingborg next saturday: Dinah Nah and Hasse.
Right now Måns Zelmerlöw is favorit to win Melodifestivalen 2015 according to the bookmakers.
Heat 4, Örebro
- JTR - "Building it Up" (Finalist)
- Måns Zelmerlöw - "Heroes" (Finalist)
- Hasse Andersson - "Guld och gröna skogar" (second chance)
- Dinah Nah - "Make Me (La La La)" (second chance)
Caroline Wennergren - "Black Swan"(5th) Annika Herlitz - "Ett annetag"(6th) Midnight Boy - "Don't Say No"(7th)
The format for this years Melodifestivalen is almost the same as previous years:
Each of the 4 heats qualifies 2 songs directly to the final
Each of the 4 heats qualifies 2 songs to the "second chance"-show
In the "second chance" 4 songs will be selected for the final
7 February: Melodifestivalen deltävling 1, Göteborg 14 February: Melodifestivalen deltävling 2, Malmö 21 February: Melodifestivalen deltävling 3, Östersund 28 February: Melodifestivalen deltävling 4, Örebro
- 7 March: Melodifestivalen andra chansen, Helsingborg
- 14 March: Melodifestivalen Final, Stockholm
- 1974: Abba - "Waterloo"
- 1984: Herreys - "Diggi-loo Diggy-ley"
- 1991: Carola - "Fångad Av En Stormvind"
- 1999: Charlotte Nilsson - "Take Me To Your Heaven"
- 2012: Loreen - "Euphoria"
They came last two times (1963 and 1977), and since the introduction of the Semi-finals in 2004 Sweden managed to qualify for the Grand Final 10 out of 11 times! (only skipped the qualification in 2010)