Nine shows, Six categories, from €14 to €390
The tickets are offered in six different categories and sold in several batches. The prices varies depend on the particular show. They range from 14 Euros (Category D, Family rehearsals, Semi-finals) over a wide range in the medium price range up to 390 euros for tickets to the Grand Final on 23 May (Gold Category). There will be tickets for standing and seating.
- Mon 18 May, 21:00 CET - Jury Semifinal 1 rehearsal
- Tue 19 May, 15:00 CET - Family Semi-final 1 rehearsal
- Tue 19 May, 21:00 CET - Semi-final 1
- Wed 20 May, 21.00 CET - Jury Semifinal 2 rehearsal
- Thu 21 May, 15.00 CET - Family Semifinal 2 rehearsal
- Thu 21 May, 21.00 CET - Semi-final 2
- Fri 22 May, 21:00 CET - Jury Grand Final rehearsal
- Sat 23 May, 13:00 CET - Family Grand Final rehearsal
- Sat 23 May, 21:00 CET - Grand Final
All tickets can be purchased from the official ORF-ticketing partner:
Or by phone:
ÖT Service Phone: +43 1 96096
The official fan clubs organized through OGAE will have tickets packages available for Eurovision Fans who are member of an official OGAE fan club. The ticket packages will include tickets for the three Jury rehearsals, and the three live shows. The price is €350 for the whole package. Each national OGAE-club has collected pre-orders from their members, and EBU has reserved 2000 ticket-packages for sale through OGAE International.
The 41 OGAE-clubs has demanded 3341 ticket packages, and ORF has chosen that 150 of these packages is for the Austrian OGAE-club. So there will be 1850 packages for the rest of the OGAE-fans.
The lucky fans will receive a unique code for ordering these packages through the official ORF-ticketing partner, oeticket.com. These ticket-packages are available until 10 January 2015.