Eurovisionworld is a private fan community for everyone who has a passion for Eurovision Song Contest. All articles, pictures, facts, videos, polls, etc. has only ONE focus: Eurovision Song Contest. Read more: About Eurovisionworld.
Use of eurovisionworld.com
You agree to use eurovisionworld.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe other persons' rights or limit or hinder anyone else's use and enjoyment of eurovisionworld.com. Prohibited behaviour includes causing inconvenience to any person by transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within eurovisionworld.com.
Eurovisionworld shall not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other action, arising from or in connection with your use of eurovisionworld.com.
Eurovisionworld content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Eurovisionworld, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided to you "as is" for your information and personal use. Eurovisionworld cannot give a guarantee of the accuracy and currency of information provided on it.
Eurovisionworld does not warrant that functions contained in Eurovisionworld content will be uninterrupted or free of error, that defects will be corrected, or that Eurovisionworld or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
No implied endorsement. The views of individual users or contributors to eurovisionworld.com expressed are those of members of the public only and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Eurovisionworld or any Eurovisionworld Members. Eurovisionworld or its Members shall have no responsibility in that respect.
Eurovisionworld is not responsible for the content or accuracy of information in content that Eurovisionworld links to on other websites.
User generated content
Eurovisionworld has content generated voluntarely by users contributing to eurovisionworld.com
By submitting a contribution of any kind (including any text, pictures, graphics, photographs, quizzes, audio or video), you agree to grant Eurovisionworld a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable and irrevocable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, edit, cut, alter, adapt, translate, dub and/or subtitle in any language, create any derivative work, publish, distribute, broadcast, make available to the public, transmit, store, perform, show or play in public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution, in all or in part, and/or to incorporate part or all of your contribution (including an adaptation and/or a derivation thereof) in any other work into any media, platform or support for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution.
General requirements for your contributions:
- Contributions must be relevant, decent, in good taste, constructive and courteous
- Advertising, sponsorship and other commercial messages are not allowed
- No unlawful or objectionable content: defamatory, abusive, vulgar, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material or language is not acceptable
- No deliberate abuse. For example, the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times is not allowed. If you use multiple log-ins for the purpose of disrupting the Eurovisionworld service or annoying other users action may be taken against your accounts.
By submitting a contribution, you warrant that:
- You warrant that when using the contributions in the manner contemplated above, no payment will need to be made by any entity whatsoever
- You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on any section of eurovisionworld.com and for its incorporation into any work, and more generally, for all the purposes specified above
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Eurovisionworld any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expense (including all legal fees and any other expenses) that may be incurred by Eurovisionworld, its Members or any authorized entity as a result of your breach of the above general requirements and/or warranty. Notwithstanding the foregoing indemnity obligation for which you shall remain fully responsible, Eurovisionworld reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and take over of any matter.
- If you do not want to grant Eurovisionworld the rights set out above and/or if you are nor able to provide Eurovisionworld with the above-mentioned warranties, do not submit your contribution to eurovisionworld.com.
Eurovisionworld reserves the right to refuse or to delete any contribution without prior notice, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason, without prior consent and without prior notice.
We respect your privacy. We won't use your e-mail other than contacting you in reference to any issue which is currently open or was open in past between you and Eurovisionworld.
Eurovisionworld reserves the right to collect, process and analyse the personal data for research and statistical purposes (number and frequency of visits to eurovisionworld.com, number of visitors, users'/contributors profiles, pages visited, etc.) and to publish or disseminate such data vis-à-vis third parties in a form which does not allow the persons concerned to be identified.
Eurovisionworld makes its best efforts to ensure the confidentiality of data communicated via the Eurovisionworld via the internet. You hereby recognize, however, that it is not possible to guarantee absolute security in the transfer of data via the Internet. Consequently, personal data are communicated to Eurovisionworld under your full and sole responsibility. Eurovisionworld cannot be held responsible for any incident which may occur during the transmission of the data by you, such as loss of data or piracy of the communication by a third party.
Personal data (such as your e-mail address) communicated by you shall be kept confidential. However, Eurovisionworld reserves the right to publish your name in relation to your contribution (if Eurovisionworld so decides) and may contact you for a number of purposes related to the section of eurovisionworld.com which you use. Your personal data shall not be forwarded to third parties unless you give your express authorization or unless disclosure of such information is necessary to identify, investigate or engage in legal proceedings against any person who infringes the rights of Eurovisionworld or other persons, and particularly if required to do so by law.
Data collected via Facebook Login
If you choose to contribute to Eurovisionworld and access via Facebook Login, you authorize us to access certain personal data:
- Public profile
- Facebook id
- Cover picture
- Full name
- Age range
- Profile picture
- Updated time
- Verified status
- E-mail address
If you choose to contribute to Eurovisionworld and access via Facebook Login, Eurovisionworld can not and will not post anything on your Facebook wall.
To unlink Facebook Login with Eurovisionworld go to facebook.com → Settings → Apps → remove the app "eurovisionworld.com".
Cookies on eurovisionworld.com
Eurovisionworld loves cookies and we hand out cookies to our visitors: It gives our visitors a better experience using eurovisionworld.com
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on eurovisionworld.com
- ewc_c, _c1 and _c2 - The country of the visitor. For showing articles, polls, points, voting, etc. relevant to the visitor
- ewc_cookie_accept - Whether a visitor accepts cookies on eurovisionworld.com
- ewc_odds_format - Format of odds shown (decimal/fractional)
- ewc_r - Songs a visitor have rated
- ewc_session - For statistical purposes
- ewc_social - Whether the social media follow has been shown
- ewc_v - Polls a visitor have participated in
- ewc_voting_graphics - Whether a visitor wants to see the voting graphics in Voting & Points
- ewc_escquiz - Login session for user generated quizzes
- ewc_escquiz_autosave - Autosaved user generated drafts of quizzes
We have stored the following cookies 🍪 on your device:
eurovisionworld.com publishes Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy". Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This website uses Local Storage. By using this website you consent to our use of Local Storage in accordance with the terms of this policy. With Local Storage, web applications can store data locally within the user's browser. Unlike cookies, the information in Local Storage is never transferred to the server.
Latest update: 6 November 2016